THE WAREHOUSE IS HUGE,
BUT I KNOW I'M PART OF
SOMETHING EVEN BIGGER.
NERIJUS, WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
Keeping over 190 Lidl stores across the island of Ireland fully stocked is no small task. That’s the job of our regional distribution centres, matching supply and demand 24/7. With goods of all kinds flowing in and out, including fresh and frozen produce as well as non-food, it’s essential that they are received, stored and delivered on time and in excellent condition.
If you enjoy being part of a friendly team buzzing with non-stop activity, this is the place for you.
- Excellent collaboration skills along with the ability to work independently
- Comfortable with operating moving equipment
- A flexible can-do attitude
- An eye for detail
- Outstanding numerical skills
- A sense of pride in a job well done
- Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain the uninterrupted flow of goods in and out of our regional distribution centres
- Move, pick and load all food types and non-food products
- Ensure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Work in both ambient and temperature-controlled environments
- Keep our distribution centre clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Maintain strict food safety and health and safety standards at all times
Your Place Of Work
In the warehouse you have chosen to apply to.
What you can expect in return...
- €12.30ph rising to €14.00ph after 4 years
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Company pension after 1 year
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects