For our Customer Assistants, quality is not just a passion, it’s a way of life! Putting the same care and attention into the little tasks as they do with big ones, our Store team know how important their hard work is to the success and growth of our business.
Working as part of a diverse and dedicated team, you will love the buzz and energy of a fast-paced retail environment. You thrive on a challenge so you will love the fact that there is never a dull moment in store and always tasks to be done.
Above all else, our Customer Assistants are the face of our business, providing great service to our loyal customers. If you have a natural flair for providing outstanding customer service and are looking to become part of strong team with varied shifts, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you’ll need to be able to work weekends, as well as weekday shifts.
Please note that as part of your application form you will be asked to complete a situational questionnaire, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you and your potential as a member of Team Lidl. The minimum pass rate for this questionnaire is 85%.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is at the heart of all actions in store
- Interacting with the customer in a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner
- Maintaining store cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Maintaining agreed store merchandising standards
- Ensuring the correct quantity and quality of goods are made available to our customers
- Following freshness and rotation principles
- Preparing, baking and displaying bakery products
- Ensuring all waste is managed correctly
- Assisting in the stock count process
- Complying with relevant legal obligations
- Complying with Company Guidelines and Procedures
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
- The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- To be responsible and reliable
- The ability to be flexible
- To enjoy working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- To work well in teams and take pride in a job well done
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude
- Stamp 4 Visa or above required
*As a Customer Assistant you are required to sell alcohol, therefore you must be 18 or over to work in our store
What you can expect
- €12.30ph rising to €14.00ph within 4 years
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Company pension after 1 year
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!
09.07.2020 | Sales | regional company Leinster
» Customer Assistant - Aungier Street, Dublin 2
18.06.2020 | Sales | regional company Leinster
» Deputy Store Manager - Dublin City Centre
22.06.2020 | Sales | Store | Drumcondra Road Upper, Dublin
» Deputy Store Manager - Artane, Drumcondra, Gullivers
08.07.2020 | Sales | Store | Cranmore Road, Sligo
» Customer Assistant Sligo - Fixed Term 20 hours
30.06.2020 | Sales | Store | O' Mahony Avenue, Cork
» Customer Assistant -Bandon
16.06.2020 | Sales | Store | Youghals Co Cork, Cork
» Customer Assistant - Clonakilty
07.07.2020 | Sales | Store | Fair Green, Cork
» Customer Assistant (Part-Time) - 85%
30.06.2020 | Sales | Store | Barrack's Lane, Cork
» Customer Assistant -Kinsale
30.06.2020 | Sales | Store | Limerick Road, Kerry
» Customer Assistant -Killarney
02.07.2020 | Sales | Store | Strand Road, Cork
» Customer Assistant -Carrigaline
08.07.2020 | Sales | Store | Galway Road, Galway
» Customer Assistant Tuam - 30 hours
30.06.2020 | Sales | Store | Dublin Road, Offaly
» Customer Assistant - Edenderry Fixed Term 20 Hour Contract
10.07.2020 | Sales | Store | Spa Road, Kerry