With over 5,000 colleagues across our stores, warehouses and offices in Ireland and Northern Ireland we are a big and ambitious team. We know our people are our greatest asset and our success is down to the commitment and dedication of our team.
The role of Executive PA to the Managing Director is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised, passionate individual who is seeking a new challenge where they can grow their broad range of experience. A unique, diverse and exciting position within a fast paced, dynamic and market leading company.
This role requires the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Efficient diary management to ensure a controlled and manageable schedule of meetings
- Booking and overseeing travel arrangements
- Producing accurate and high quality documents, reports and presentations
- Processing confidential and sensitive information with good judgement and tact
- Scheduling and organising internal and external meetings ensuring correct meeting guidelines are followed
- Handling all incoming calls and queries appropriately, determine their priority and re-direct if appropriate on behalf of the Managing Director
- Establish and manage paper and electronic filing systems ensuring all relevant information is available as required
- General administrative duties shared between the PAs to the Board
- PA holiday cover, ad hoc projects/tasks as directed
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role with strong administrative skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Fluency in German and English both written and spoken are essential
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and maintain a confidential and professional manner at all times
- Excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- First-rate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You are flexible, adaptable and thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A third level qualification is not essential but preferred
What you can expect
- €42,400 rising to €54,075 over 4 years
- 20 days holiday per annum rising to 25 after 2 years
- Company pension after one year of service
- Private employee medical insurance
- Initial training and on-going development
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Dynamic work environment
- New office facility
- On-site gym and canteen
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!