We are seeking an organised, creative and results orientated Branding & Packaging Manager to head up our Branding and Packaging team. The Packaging Manager will be responsible to lead and develop a dynamic and results driven team in order to ensure that we have the best packaging in store. In your job you’ll be responsible for the packaging for all Irish bought products in our stores, both in Ireland and international in over 25 countries.
- Responsible for all packaging design of products bought by Lidl Ireland for both Ireland and other Lidl International countries.
- Liaising with packaging departments in other countries and Lidl HQ to manage and coordinate designs of common private label ranges across the Lidl group
- Manage a growing team that oversee all elements of packaging from project initiation to completion (including labelling, legal check, brand design and visual styling)
- Creating all new range designs.
- Manage relationships with external service providers (design agencies, printers, labelling advisory services).
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders (buyers, category management, lay outs, quality and marketing).
- Collaborate with the buying team and CSR in creative packaging solutions.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Previous design or packaging experience ideally in the FMCG sector
- Strong project management & time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated and able to develop a team and improve process.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work on your own initiative
- Creative with a strong visual aesthetic and excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Highly motivated, hard-working and adaptable
- Written and spoken German is an advantage but not a requirement
What you can expect
- Salary €60,000 rising to €75,500 after 3 years
- Company pension
- Flexible start and finish times
- Private employee medical insurance
- Company car (optional)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Dynamic work environment
- New office facility
- On-site gym and canteen