With over 5,000 colleagues across our stores, warehouses and offices in Ireland and Northern Ireland we are a big and ambitious team. We know our people are our greatest asset and our success is down to the commitment and dedication of our team.
We are seeking a customer-focused, highly motivated and tech savvy IT Service & Support Intern to join our IT Team. The successful Intern will be researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues. We are looking for someone who can take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setups
- Ask customer-targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged via our Ticketing System
- Prioritise and manage several open issues at one time
- Liaise with external service providers to deliver business requirements
- Create and maintain procedural documentation for service provision and incident resolution
- Customer focused and friendly
- Be highly organised and efficient.
- Be extremely flexible and possess good work ethic.
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies.
- Very proficient in spoken and written English with an excellent phone manner.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- German language skills would be beneficial but not essential.
What you can expect
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible start and finish times
- Initial training and ongoing development from an experienced team member
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Dynamic work environment
- New office facility with free parking
- On-site gym and canteen