We are seeking a highly organised, detail oriented Contract Administrator to join our Legal & Compliance department. The Contract Administrator will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks, maintaining databases and translation of documents. The ideal candidate will have an interest in working within a fast-moving and dynamic business.
- Filing of confidential and legal documents
- Administration of contract database; uploading contracts, compiling reports on upcoming deadlines and informing the relevant departments, user administration, etc.
- Supporting the Legal / Governance Risk & Compliance team in the completion of Subject Access Requests, including redacting irrelevant information under guidance, copying and redacting CCTV footage, etc.
- Diary management
- Translating documents, procedures and other documents from German to English and English to German
- Maintaining a well organised and structured archive for files and other documents
- Administration of training; copying training material, preparing training rooms, uploading attendance sheets to training database etc.
- Motivated, organised self-starter with positive and proactive 'can do' attitude
- A keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to quickly learn and understand new systems
- Ability to work efficiently and methodically in order to effectively manage and administer very large workloads and to hit deadlines
- Approachable with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- High respect for confidentiality
- Fluent in both German and English
- Full driving license is essential
What you can expect
- €30,950 rising to €40,000 over 4 years
- 20 days holiday per annum rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Company pension after one year of service
- Private employee medical insurance
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Dynamic work environment
- New office facility with free parking
- On-site gym and canteen
Lidl is an equal opportunities employer.