THE SKY IS THE LIMIT.
I SAY, WHY STOP THERE?
JASON, DEPUTY STORE MANAGER
BECOMING A DEPUTY STORE MANAGER
If you have a fresh outlook, customer focus and the appetite for a fresh challenge matched by the desire to learn and succeed, then this is the opportunity for you. Our structured training will give you responsibility from day one and help develop your commercial know-how through hands-on operational experience.
To read Andrew's Lidl story click below
- You have completed your leaving certificate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Full driving licence
- A passion for working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to motivate and support the development of the whole store team
- The flexibility to work varying shift patterns
- Strong interest in developing a career in retail
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of your store
- Target-driven approach to KPIs
- Manage, motivate and develop the store team
- Maintain excellent shop floor presentation
- Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained at all times
- Lead by example
- Consistently deliver excellent customer service
Your Place Of Work
In the store you have chosen to apply to.
In return you can expect...
- €40,000 rising to €47,000 within 4 years
- 20 days holiday per annum rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Company pension after 1 year
- Private employee medical insurance
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and progression to Store Manager level (and beyond!)