Have you worked in a customer facing role before? If so, this may be your next career move. If not, we are here to help you learn new skills in a retail environment. Come to our recruitment day in Lidl Store Bray - Boghall Rd on Tuesday, October 26th between 9am - 2pm. We will be holding fast tracked interviews on the day. Don't forget to bring your CVs!
As a Customer Assistant you are required to sell alcohol, therefore you must be 18 or over to work in our store.
- Interacting with the customer in a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner
- Maintaining store cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Ensuring the correct quantity and quality of goods are made available to our customers
- Following freshness and rotation principles
- Preparing, baking and displaying bakery products
- Ensuring all waste is managed correctly
- Assisting in the stock count process
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
- The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- To be responsible and reliable
- To enjoy working in a fast-paced, varied environment
- A good team player
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude
- €12.30 per hour rising to €14.30ph over 4 years
- Additional supplements paid depending on the days & hours worked
- 25% additional pay for any unsocial hours worked
- 50% supplement for any hours worked over 39 hours
- 50% supplement working on a Sunday
- 75% supplement working unsocial hours in conjunction with working over 39 hours or on a Sunday
- 100% supplement working on a bank holiday
- 20 days holidays per annum pro rata
- Company pension after 1 year
- Genuine opportunities for career development
- Generous discounts available; Vodafone, Circle K, Private Health Insurance, Bike to Work Scheme
- Maternity & Paternity Leave top up, Marriage leave, Employee Assistance Programme
Rachel Hynes - Customer Assistant
"I love how diverse my role is!"
Rachel enjoys working in a fast paced environment where she can develop her interpersonal skills among colleagues and customers.