With over 6,000 colleagues across our stores, warehouses and offices in Ireland and Northern Ireland we are a big and ambitious team. We know our people are our greatest asset and our success is down to the commitment and dedication of our team.
We are seeking a detail oriented, strategic and highly motivated Project Manager to join our Purchasing Administration Team. This is an ideal role for a positive, pro-active team player who thrives in a dynamic environment and will relish working under pressure. The Project Manager will report directly to the Purchasing Administration Department Manager.
- Lead projects at both a national and international level which includes close liaison with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Manage planning, timelines and cost of commercial related projects
- Foster collaborative relationships when working with key stakeholders to ensure productive and efficient processes
- Organise and chair informative project webinars with external stakeholders
- Identify and capture how data quality can be improved and create solution proposals
- Have an excellent understanding of procedures and processes relating to master data
- Generate and track KPIs within the project scope and wider department
- Maintain internal systems and databases in both English and German
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships at all levels
- Proven ability within the areas of project management and process optimisation
- Strong ownership of tasks with the ability to understand points of escalation
- Excellent presentation, communication and time management skills
- Confidence to take new challenges and work on own initiative
- Positive can-do attitude with a desire to learn
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- German advantageous but not essential
- €42,400 rising to €54,075
- 20 days holidays rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Company pension after one year of service
- Private employee medical insurance
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Dynamic work environment
- New office facility with free parking
- On-site gym and canteen
- Up to 2 days remote working per week
At Lidl we are committed to looking after you not only at work, but also in your personal life. This means that when it comes to your benefits package, we mean more than just the competitive salaries we offer. We have listed some below, but you can read about all of the various benefits we offer on our benefits page under Life at Lidl.
Having time off to spend however you wish is essential for your physical and mental wellbeing; to allow for relaxation and to catch up with things outside the workplace. At Lidl, we provide up to 25 days paid annual leave each year plus 9 statutory days.
Salary paid employees are signed up to the healthcare scheme and are covered from the first day of employment. The provided scheme ensures that you are well equipped with cover for various healthcare issues that may arise. We encourage eligible employees to review the scheme thoroughly to ensure they understand what is offered.
We provide a generous remuneration top up for maternity and adoption leave to encourage new mothers to take that time out to bond with their new arrival. Statutory leave allows fathers to take 2 weeks leave to enjoy the arrival of their newborn or newly adopted child. At Lidl, we offer employees a generous remuneration top up to supplement this leave.
All employees are entitled to join the Lidl Pension Scheme after a qualifying period. This benefit is provided by the company allowing you to save for your retirement.
From time to time we all unfortunately fall ill. In order to reduce the burden when this occurs, Lidl generously provides 20 days paid sick leave (after 6 months of service). The necessary medical certificates may be required depending on the length of leave taken.
We're fully dedicated to your personal and professional development to help you reach your potential.
Throughout the year, we promote wellness initiatives to support your safety and wellbeing at Lidl. Initiatives range from supporting your physical and mental health to ensuring your safety in the workplace.