We are as flexible as you are. We have different shifts to suit your lifestyle. Come and speak to us to see what we can offer you. This may be your next career move!
- Move, pick and load all food types and non-food products
- Ensure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Work in both ambient and temperature-controlled environments
- Comfortable with operating moving equipment
- A flexible can-do attitude
- Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment
- A good team player
- €12.30 per hour rising to €14.30ph over 4 years
- Additional supplements paid depending on the days & hours worked
- 25% additional pay for any unsocial hours worked
- 50% supplement for any hours worked over 39 hours
- 50% supplement working on a Sunday
- 75% supplement working unsocial hours in conjunction with working over 39 hours or on a Sunday
- 100% supplement working on a bank holiday
- 20 days holidays per annum pro rata
- Company pension after 1 year
- Genuine opportunities for career development
- Generous discounts available; Vodafone, Circle K, Private Health Insurance, Bike to Work Scheme
- Maternity & Paternity Leave top up, Marriage leave, Employee Assistance Programme
At Lidl we are committed to looking after you not only at work, but also in your personal life. This means that when it comes to your benefits package, we mean more than just the competitive salaries we offer. We have listed some below, but you can read about all of the various benefits we offer on our benefits page under Life at Lidl.
Salary paid employees are signed up to the healthcare scheme and are covered from the first day of employment. The provided scheme ensures that you are well equipped with cover for various healthcare issues that may arise. We encourage eligible employees to review the scheme thoroughly to ensure they understand what is offered.
Having time off to spend however you wish is essential for your physical and mental wellbeing; to allow for relaxation and to catch up with things outside the workplace. At Lidl, we provide up to 25 days paid annual leave each year plus 9 statutory days.
We're fully dedicated to your personal and professional development to help you reach your potential.
From time to time we all unfortunately fall ill. In order to reduce the burden when this occurs, Lidl generously provides 20 days paid sick leave (after 6 months of service). The necessary medical certificates may be required depending on the length of leave taken.
Throughout the year, we promote wellness initiatives to support your safety and wellbeing at Lidl. Initiatives range from supporting your physical and mental health to ensuring your safety in the workplace.
We provide a generous remuneration top up for maternity and adoption leave to encourage new mothers to take that time out to bond with their new arrival. Statutory leave allows fathers to take 2 weeks leave to enjoy the arrival of their newborn or newly adopted child. At Lidl, we offer employees a generous remuneration top up to supplement this leave.
Chris Stynes - Warehouse Operative
"It is always busy and my days fly by!"
Chris loves the variety his role brings - he has the opportuntiy to work in many areas in the Warehouse.