Are you looking for a secure permanent job as a Warehouse Operative with an immediate start date? Come to our fast-tracked interviews on Saturday, January 29th 2022 in The Springfort Hall Country House Hotel, Mallow between 10am-1pm.
If you are successful, you could leave with a job! The starting rate is €12.30 rising yearly and includes a generous benefit package. Don’t forget to bring your CV on the day.
Click to register your interest. Walk-ins are also welcome on the day.
- Move, pick and load all food types and non-food products
- Ensure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Work in both ambient and temperature-controlled environments
- Various Shifts available
- Comfortable with operating moving equipment
- A flexible can-do attitude
- Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment
- A good team player
- €12.30 per hour rising to €14.30ph over 4 years
- Additional supplements paid depending on the days & hours worked
- 25% additional pay for any unsocial hours worked
- 50% supplement for any hours worked over 39 hours
- 50% supplement working on a Sunday
- 75% supplement working unsocial hours in conjunction with working over 39 hours or on a Sunday
- 100% supplement working on a bank holiday
- 20 days holidays per annum pro rata
- Company pension after 1 year
- On-site gym & parking
- Genuine opportunities for career development
- Generous discounts available; Vodafone, Circle K, Private Health Insurance, Bike to Work Scheme
- Maternity & Paternity Leave top up, Marriage leave, Employee Assistance Programme
- Onsite canteen with complimentary tea and coffee
- 3-week rosters available
Chris Stynes - Warehouse Operative
"It is always busy and my days fly by!"
Chris loves the variety his role brings - he has the opportuntiy to work in many areas in the Warehouse.