Are you as flexible as us? We have different shifts to suit your lifestyle. Come and speak to us to see what we can offer you. This may be your next career move!
- Lead a team of Warehouse Operatives in our Goods In, Selection or Transport departments ensuring stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Delivery of a performance orientated and motivating work environment for all employees.
- Participating in operational activities and demonstrating strong leadership skills through leading by example
- Management & Development of key performance indicators
- Engagement & interaction with multiple IT systems which form the basis for key Logistics processes within our Regional Distribution Centres
- Completing regular quality control checks and product rotation according to company guidelines
- Possess drive and ambition of the highest level
- A results-orientated management style with a desire to succeed
- Have the confidence to manage conflict and get the best out of the employees around you
- The ability to lead a team and demonstrate the skills required to inspire others
- A clear results-driven work history, expressing the ability to work within challenging constraints
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Possess strong organisational and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable working style
- €42,400 rising to €54,075 within 4 years
- €30 extra pay per night shift between 00.00 and 7.00
- 20 days holiday per annum rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Company pension after 1 year
- On-site gym & parking
- Genuine opportunities for career development
- Generous discounts available; Vodafone, Circle K, Private Health Insurance, Bike to Work Scheme
- Maternity & Paternity Leave top up, Marriage leave, Employee Assistance Programme
- 3-week rosters available Onsite canteen with complimentary tea and coffee
At Lidl we are committed to looking after you not only at work, but also in your personal life. This means that when it comes to your benefits package, we mean more than just the competitive salaries we offer. We have listed some below, but you can read about all of the various benefits we offer on our benefits page under Life at Lidl.
We're fully dedicated to your personal and professional development to help you reach your potential.
Having time off to spend however you wish is essential for your physical and mental wellbeing; to allow for relaxation and to catch up with things outside the workplace. At Lidl, we provide up to 25 days paid annual leave each year plus 9 statutory days.
All employees are entitled to join the Lidl Pension Scheme after a qualifying period. This benefit is provided by the company allowing you to save for your retirement.
Salary paid employees are signed up to the healthcare scheme and are covered from the first day of employment. The provided scheme ensures that you are well equipped with cover for various healthcare issues that may arise. We encourage eligible employees to review the scheme thoroughly to ensure they understand what is offered.
From time to time we all unfortunately fall ill. In order to reduce the burden when this occurs, Lidl generously provides 20 days paid sick leave (after 6 months of service). The necessary medical certificates may be required depending on the length of leave taken.
Throughout the year, we promote wellness initiatives to support your safety and wellbeing at Lidl. Initiatives range from supporting your physical and mental health to ensuring your safety in the workplace.
We provide a generous remuneration top up for maternity and adoption leave to encourage new mothers to take that time out to bond with their new arrival. Statutory leave allows fathers to take 2 weeks leave to enjoy the arrival of their newborn or newly adopted child. At Lidl, we offer employees a generous remuneration top up to supplement this leave.
Cathal Roberts - Deputy Logistics Manager
"Our teams are a mix of different personalities."
As a Deputy Logistics Manager, Cathal loves working with a diverse team. He enjoys developing their skills and fostering relationships with them.
Apply for a job as Deputy Logisitcs Manager!
Where would you like to work?
Please search for a job you are interested in