Do you enjoy leading by example? This could be your next career move. Come and talk to us, to see what we’re all about.
Please note that as part of your application you will be asked to complete a numerical and verbal reasoning test, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of your skills and your potential as a member of team Lidl.
- Support the Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of your store
- Target-driven approach to KPIs
- Manage, motivate and develop the store team
- Maintain excellent shop floor presentation
- Ensure adequate stock levels are always maintained
- Consistently deliver excellent customer service
- You have completed your leaving certificate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Full driving licence
- A passion for working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The flexibility to work varying shift patterns
- €41,000 rising to €48,000 over 4 years
- 20 days holiday per annum rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Company pension after 1 year
- Private employee medical insurance (Video Doctor App)
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and progression to Store Manager level (and beyond!)
- Company pension after 1 year
- Generous discounts available; Vodafone, Circle K, Bike to Work Scheme
- Maternity & Paternity Leave top up, Marriage leave, Employee Assistance Programme
At Lidl we are committed to looking after you not only at work, but also in your personal life. This means that when it comes to your benefits package, we mean more than just the competitive salaries we offer. We have listed some below, but you can read about all of the various benefits we offer on our benefits page under Life at Lidl.
We're fully dedicated to your personal and professional development to help you reach your potential.
Having time off to spend however you wish is essential for your physical and mental wellbeing; to allow for relaxation and to catch up with things outside the workplace. At Lidl, we provide up to 25 days paid annual leave each year plus 9 statutory days.
All employees are entitled to join the Lidl Pension Scheme after a qualifying period. This benefit is provided by the company allowing you to save for your retirement.
Salary paid employees are signed up to the healthcare scheme and are covered from the first day of employment. The provided scheme ensures that you are well equipped with cover for various healthcare issues that may arise. We encourage eligible employees to review the scheme thoroughly to ensure they understand what is offered.
From time to time we all unfortunately fall ill. In order to reduce the burden when this occurs, Lidl generously provides 20 days paid sick leave (after 6 months of service). The necessary medical certificates may be required depending on the length of leave taken.
Throughout the year, we promote wellness initiatives to support your safety and wellbeing at Lidl. Initiatives range from supporting your physical and mental health to ensuring your safety in the workplace.
We provide a generous remuneration top up for maternity and adoption leave to encourage new mothers to take that time out to bond with their new arrival. Statutory leave allows fathers to take 2 weeks leave to enjoy the arrival of their newborn or newly adopted child. At Lidl, we offer employees a generous remuneration top up to supplement this leave.
Jenny McCarthy - Deputy Store Manager
"I love that you’re supported in bettering yourself!"
For Jenny, the best thing about Lidl is the constant opportunity for development. If you want to progress, you’re always encouraged.
Apply for one of 17 jobs!
Where would you like to work?
Please search for a job you are interested in