Keeping over 200 Lidl stores across the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland fully stocked is no small task. That’s the job of our regional distribution centres, matching supply and demand 24/7. With goods of all kinds flowing in and out, including fresh and frozen produce as well as non-food, it’s essential that they are received, stored and delivered on time and in excellent condition.
If you enjoy being part of a friendly team buzzing with non-stop activity, this is the place for you.
- Maintain the uninterrupted flow of goods in and out of our regional distribution centres
- Move, pick and load all food types and non-food products
- Ensure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Work in both ambient and temperature-controlled environments
- Keep our distribution centre clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Maintain strict food safety and health and safety standards at all times
- Excellent collaboration skills along with the ability to work independently
- Comfortable with operating moving equipment
- A flexible can-do attitude
- An eye for detail
- Outstanding numerical skills
- A sense of pride in a job well done
- Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment
- €12.30ph rising to €14.30ph after 4 years
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Company pension after 1 year
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
At Lidl we are committed to looking after you not only at work, but also in your personal life. This means that when it comes to your benefits package, we mean more than just the competitive salaries we offer. We have listed some below, but you can read about all of the various benefits we offer on our benefits page under Life at Lidl.
We're fully dedicated to your personal and professional development to help you reach your potential.
Having time off to spend however you wish is essential for your physical and mental wellbeing; to allow for relaxation and to catch up with things outside the workplace. At Lidl, we provide up to 25 days paid annual leave each year plus 9 statutory days.
All employees are entitled to join the Lidl Pension Scheme after a qualifying period. This benefit is provided by the company allowing you to save for your retirement.
From time to time we all unfortunately fall ill. In order to reduce the burden when this occurs, Lidl generously provides 20 days paid sick leave (after 6 months of service). The necessary medical certificates may be required depending on the length of leave taken.
Throughout the year, we promote wellness initiatives to support your safety and wellbeing at Lidl. Initiatives range from supporting your physical and mental health to ensuring your safety in the workplace.
We provide a generous remuneration top up for maternity and adoption leave to encourage new mothers to take that time out to bond with their new arrival. Statutory leave allows fathers to take 2 weeks leave to enjoy the arrival of their newborn or newly adopted child. At Lidl, we offer employees a generous remuneration top up to supplement this leave.
Chris Stynes - Warehouse Operative
"It is always busy and my days fly by!"
Chris loves the variety his role brings - he has the opportuntiy to work in many areas in the Warehouse.
Apply for one of 2 jobs!
Where would you like to work?
Please search for a job you are interested in